Use Masters Armor Optional Part B Hardener additive for added protection, chemical resistance, and superior durability. For use with Masters Armor only. Provides maximum protection on high traffic floors, bar tops, or tabletops.
Optional Part B Hardener Additive is for use with Masters Armor™ only. Great for use on heavy floor traffic, bar tops, or tabletops.
Easy Three-Step Directions:
- Add four ounces of Part B Hardener per gallon of Masters Armor™.
- Mix in slowly.
- Stir thoroughly.
* Pot life is 72 hours once added to Masters Armor.
Why use clear finishes?
Clear finishes are used to seal and protect surfaces. In many cases, clear finishes offer lasting, durable protection from abrasion, marring and chipping. Most clear finishes also protect the surfaces from damage caused by water and alcohol. Exterior clear finishes provide protection to withstand water, weather and sunlight.
Supplies List for Clear Finishing:
- Fine Grade Sand Paper or Nylon Sanding Pad
- Tack cloth or clean cloth
- Stir Stick and Drop Cloth
- Quality, China Bristle Brush